(function() { (function(){function b(g){this.t={};this.tick=function(h,m,f){var n=void 0!=f?f:(new Date).getTime();this.t[h]=[n,m];if(void 0==f)try{window.console.timeStamp("CSI/"+h)}catch(q){}};this.getStartTickTime=function(){return this.t.start[0]};this.tick("start",null,g)}var a;if(window.performance)var e=(a=window.performance.timing)&&a.responseStart;var p=0=c&&(window.jstiming.srt=e-c)}if(a){var d=window.jstiming.load; 0=c&&(d.tick("_wtsrt",void 0,c),d.tick("wtsrt_","_wtsrt",e),d.tick("tbsd_","wtsrt_"))}try{a=null,window.chrome&&window.chrome.csi&&(a=Math.floor(window.chrome.csi().pageT),d&&0=b&&window.jstiming.load.tick("aft")};var k=!1;function l(){k||(k=!0,window.jstiming.load.tick("firstScrollTime"))}window.addEventListener?window.addEventListener("scroll",l,!1):window.attachEvent("onscroll",l); })(); ">
Tuesday, October 03, 2006
Just a RELATIVELY SHORT ENTRY ('cause it's so hot)!

Whenever I see ballroom dancers belting it out with their dance instructors, I am always reminded of swans-- graceful and docile creatures that represent beauty and simple elegance...

That is, until I saw myself on video dancing the swing... I am suddenly reminded of a pig with its tail caught on its hooves, clumsily tumbling about. Ugh.

Oh, well, anyway...

I'm home! And for now, it's all that matters to me... Quota? What quota? What second semester? Oh, no-siree, I must not at all costs be reminded of those God-forsaken things or I shall throw into yet another one of my trademark "tanginang-mga-bagay-yan-paki-ko-ba-wag-nyo-sirain-mood-ko-pak-yu-ol" fits.

~*Hmmm... A whole month! Things to do, things to do, things to do:

---(1)Visit high school! Ah, mi alma mater! Mi sacre bleu alma mater! According to Gelian, "a time for me to rekindle with my 'boyfriends' again".
---(2)Beach marathon (status: accomplished)! I so totally missed the big, blue, salty body of water just a short walk away from our house!
---(3)Bonding with the fam (the uber-adorable sibs and the fat, huggable 'rents)(status: accomplished)!
---(4)Bonding with the 'kada! -->Welcome back, mah Gelai! Mooches!


~*Hmmm... That's about it. Oh, yeah:
---(5)See him again... Para wala lang naman. Masama ba? 'Di ko na gusto yung tao, oy!--> Hanggang ngayon ba naman, denial?

I may not fully accomplish these to-do's but still, I'm thankful for this gift of rest- this semestral break- that I may rid myself from all the troubles that college life has offered and has yet to offer to me. Despite the heat and the faulty air-conditioner and water system, I still consider it to be a wonderful blessing and a reward for having been a good and well- disciplined kolehiyala. I hope -with two fingers crossed- that come second semester, I will be ready -and more able- to deal with all the stress, pressure, and problems that normally comes along with college life.

P.S. A whooping 93 for our group's pop dance- the highest score! Hehe, bawing-bawi! Isn't God good? (-_^)
posted by -==Hannah==- at 2:59 AM
1 comments





-=HaNnAh=-
I hope I look good in my pic...
-In love!
-Lazy.
-Agressive.
-A senior high school student.
-Introvert.
-God-fearing.
-Sensitive.
-An actress.
-A singer.
-A journalist.
-A poet.
-A warfreak.
-A friend.

i LoVe:
*Books.
*(Fashon) Magazines.
*Food!
*MMORPG's.
*Acting.
*Singing.
*Babies.
*Baby animals.
*Mascots.
*Sanrio!
*Fairy tales.
*Romance-comedy flicks.
*Horror flicks.
*Harry Potter!
*Daniel Radcliffe.
*The Internet.

WaNtS tO bE fRiEnDs WiTH pEopLe:
#Who are fun-loving.
#Who are MMORPG addicts.
#Who are generous.
#Who are agressive.
#Who are friends.
#Who are loyal.
#Who are true.
#Who are internet freaks.
#Who love books.
#Who are out of place.
#Who need guidance.
#Who need love.

i HaTe
~Black-outs.
~Exotic food.
~Inconsiderate people.
~Failing grades.
~Not having money.

SoMe NoTeS:
Graduation na! Magkakalimutan ba?

I love Someone, but Someone doesn't love me. Somebody loves me, but I don't love Somebody. Will I ever learn to face the fact that I will be happy in the arms of Somebody because Someone will never ever love me?

aRcHiVeS:
August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 February 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 August 2006 October 2006 November 2007

eXiTs:
Fortune-telling
Romeo
Cocoy
MathGenius
RoseAnn
Joan
Joyce
Marztot
Dea
Sharlyn
Fern
Kevin
Pat
NikNok
Nick-o
Roses
Kukote
Banana
Ruth
Lyka
Ivan
Nobe
Sis Rose

AfFiLiAtiOnS:
Journal Listing
Pinoy Directory
Neopets
Fwenster
Weblogger
-==FuN sTuFf==-


Rate this Blogsite!